So I thought of falling down this mountain,
And I thought of climbing up a tree
I thought of setting fire to something,
Or someone or anyone..even me..
I hate to watch other people live
It kills me to watch them try to think
I wish I had a gun to put a bullet
Into everyone and everything.
I watch lights explode in front of my eyes
They've lit fireworks to try and light up their lives
I watch the last one burst out into flame
They clap and go back to their dull lives again.
Diplomatic games, where everyone think they win;
Five hundred years, or five minutes from now..
It doesnt change a thing.
I've never felt more sorry
That I'm born in such a time
Where living out your dreams
Is considered such a crime.
We're caught up in a race
To outdo our stupid past.
We're bent on doing things
Each stupider than the last.
And if we all take five hundred shots of pure adrenaline
We''ll all die of tachycardia..
And it wouldnt change a thing.
After everything is said and done
They still have too many things to say.
I'd rather shoot myself than join
The pointless games they play.
I dont believe that there exists
Intelligent life on earth.
I think we must have simply
Miscalculated our own worth.
And we needn't really worry
about what our future would bring...
Coz if heaven doesnt answer our distress call
And we all die worrying about nothing at all
And I jump out of this window and fall,
It still wouldn't change a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment