Hello. This is the second time I'm having to write a sentimental goodbye on this blog. Earlier, it was because I had to study and get a seat. Now, its because I did. And it is not any easier this time, because I love this blog. Since I started it 3 years back, I have enjoyed putting up random thoughts, with randomer explanations of those thoughts, and dozens of poems and philosophies thrown in. It was never meant to be so much a means of communicating with the world, as it was a way for me to keep track of all the junk that goes around in my head. And to quite an extent, it worked.
But tomorrow morning, my residency starts in KEM hospital; And with great degrees, comes great workloads, and great many sleepless nights. So during this time, anything that I would have otherwise wanted to write will instead either be forgotten over time, or find itself scribbled on nearby scraps and deciphered only months later. I hope it'll be the latter, most often.
There is too little time, so ironically, there is now too much to say. I can promise that the blog will always continue, with the possibility that future entries will revolve mainly around life as a resident. So for now, take care, and live well.
But tomorrow morning, my residency starts in KEM hospital; And with great degrees, comes great workloads, and great many sleepless nights. So during this time, anything that I would have otherwise wanted to write will instead either be forgotten over time, or find itself scribbled on nearby scraps and deciphered only months later. I hope it'll be the latter, most often.
There is too little time, so ironically, there is now too much to say. I can promise that the blog will always continue, with the possibility that future entries will revolve mainly around life as a resident. So for now, take care, and live well.
2 comments:
UN.FAIR.
Don't Stop blogging! I know internship doesn't hold a candle to residency, but I've been trying to throw in at least one post a month so my baby doesn't die. By baby I mean blog, of course.
But that's only because my head is scattered acorss continents and I cannot focus to save my life. Well, maybe to save my life.
Congratulations though!
Ah, MD Medicine. The dream. Hope you enjoy residency
Thanks for that. I read your comment 3 days back, when I stepped out for lunch at the end of a 14- hour sleepless night shift. And it cheered me up!
I will take your advice. So stay tuned for more random junk :)
And you'll be saving lives across continents before you know it..
All the best.
Post a Comment