Saturday, April 21, 2012

At The Crossroads

My friend, we've reached our crossroads,
And seems we're going separate ways.
We both have dreams, and 'grown up' plans
That are now falling into place. 

It's been clear since quite some time
That all our childish days are through;
But what I wouldn't give to have
Another childish day with you.

I've known you since.. well, it's been so long
Do you even remember how we met?
It was such a random twist of fate, 
Proves how lucky we sometimes get.

We've had our defining memories,
An epic moment or two.
Brilliant conversations that lasted for hours,
And kept leading to something new.

Do you remember the crazy night-outs?
Were we drunk or just plain high?
And what about that time we laughed so much,
Until we couldn't even remember why!

We've had our sober confessions,
Random arguments and midnight talks;
We've had our exam fevers,
Our study sessions and aimless walks.

Though I know that change is inevitable,
I'll still miss all the little things we do.
And for what it's worth, it's been one hell of a ride,
I'm glad to have shared it all with you.

1 comment:

dhrumin said...

nice:-))