The world was dark, there was no sound
I had no direction, no up or down.
I was a nothing, floating, in nothingness.
Still waiting for my 'big bang' of consciousness.
I was a nothing, floating, in nothingness.
Still waiting for my 'big bang' of consciousness.
I had no space, no time, no room for air,
I wasn't even aware that I wasn't aware.
It was emptier than emptiness; vacuum. Nil.
I was alone in every sense of the word, until...
I wasn't even aware that I wasn't aware.
It was emptier than emptiness; vacuum. Nil.
I was alone in every sense of the word, until...
I saw you.....and BANG.
There was light, in my eyes, and my life began .
My world , once a dot, now expanding so fast.
My mind was just a spark, now feels like a blast.
There was light, in my eyes, and my life began .
My world , once a dot, now expanding so fast.
My mind was just a spark, now feels like a blast.
I can sense time now, like a ripple over drape.
I can almost see the edges of my world taking shape.
Atoms, quarks, electrons and rays,
And all the other pieces now falling into place.
I can almost see the edges of my world taking shape.
Atoms, quarks, electrons and rays,
And all the other pieces now falling into place.
I feel you.... Your pull and your force.
But are u in my orbit, or am I in yours?
I think of resisting, it doesn't last very long.
Because physics is against me, and your gravity is strong.
But are u in my orbit, or am I in yours?
I think of resisting, it doesn't last very long.
Because physics is against me, and your gravity is strong.
I feel drawn... Like a planet to a star.
Even though I know, I must circle from afar.
Because you're full of fire, and I'm just me.
I can sense that you'll consume me eventually.
Even though I know, I must circle from afar.
Because you're full of fire, and I'm just me.
I can sense that you'll consume me eventually.
Unless I can be, a star you can turn to.
And maybe, who knows, one day I might even burn you.
And then we can spend the rest of our cosmic life
Playing star struck husband and planetary wife.
And maybe, who knows, one day I might even burn you.
And then we can spend the rest of our cosmic life
Playing star struck husband and planetary wife.
.
.
But at this point, we must take a pause.
And discuss the most important of Newton's laws.
Every body in this universe with mass and a face
Can attract one another in mysterious ways.
.
But at this point, we must take a pause.
And discuss the most important of Newton's laws.
Every body in this universe with mass and a face
Can attract one another in mysterious ways.
Some call it gravity, some call it love.
The equation is simple, 'who you are' goes above,
Divided by the square of the distance in between..
And if you can keep something constant, you'll get what I mean.
The equation is simple, 'who you are' goes above,
Divided by the square of the distance in between..
And if you can keep something constant, you'll get what I mean.
Maybe its all relative, and hangs by a string.
But it doesn't take a quantum leap for imagining.
That everybody's a satellite, and you're the star.
And they're all in orbit because of who you are.
But it doesn't take a quantum leap for imagining.
That everybody's a satellite, and you're the star.
And they're all in orbit because of who you are.
Its all gravity, my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment