Let's keep this simple.
I don't like conflict.
Take an emotion you have. Any emotion. And designate it as an arrow.
Now designate an arrow to all your other emotions as well.
Now do the same with each of your dreams and aspirations.
And to every person you are close to, and is important to you. Friends, family, pets..
If anywhere in your mind, any one of the above does not agree with another, there is conflict.
A life of conflict would look like this.
A life without conflict looks like this.
That is what I want.
No conflict.
I don't like conflict.
Take an emotion you have. Any emotion. And designate it as an arrow.
Now designate an arrow to all your other emotions as well.
Now do the same with each of your dreams and aspirations.
And to every person you are close to, and is important to you. Friends, family, pets..
If anywhere in your mind, any one of the above does not agree with another, there is conflict.
A life of conflict would look like this.
A life without conflict looks like this.
That is what I want.
No conflict.



No comments:
Post a Comment