There's a time and place for everything
Sadly its never here and now.
There's a million things I wish to do
But I dont know when and how.
Sadly its never here and now.
There's a million things I wish to do
But I dont know when and how.
I find I'm always stalling
I'm constantly rewriting plans.
My mind is like the face of a clock
My priorities spin like hands.
I'm constantly rewriting plans.
My mind is like the face of a clock
My priorities spin like hands.
My box of pending things-to-do
Is overflowing, but I keep it shut.
I look at the most urgent tasks at hand,
And then I do everything but.
Is overflowing, but I keep it shut.
I look at the most urgent tasks at hand,
And then I do everything but.
If only I finish whatever I start,
If only I dont leave things so late.
I swear, when I'm done writing this poem,
I'll never ever
If only I dont leave things so late.
I swear, when I'm done writing this poem,
I'll never ever
No comments:
Post a Comment