Smriti, this is a confession.
You're not the most ideal of girlfriends.
You're stubborn in your arguments.
And your logic doesn't always make sense.
You are suspicious of my ideas,
before they've even appeared
Your sense of humour is slightly off track,
and your jokes are frankly weird.
You have a love-hate relationship with society,
You see-saw to and fro.
You've grown up, then grown down and grown up again
More than anyone I know.
Do you believe in fate,
There's no other reason how it could be
That it's been 12 years and counting
Since someone like you has met someone like me.
Speaking of which..
I am not a nice person
However otherwise it may look.
And 50 shades of grey
was just an excerpt from my book.
I'm obsessive, I'm compulsive
I have a pathological need for space.
Everything must have its definition,
And every definition must have its place
Even my silence is chaotic,
Screaming in words I don't understand
And the only time when I feel calm
Is when you hold my hand
So I guess all I'm trying to say
In all I'm trying to do
Is I'm lucky that someone like me
Has found someone like you.
You're not the most ideal of girlfriends.
You're stubborn in your arguments.
And your logic doesn't always make sense.
You are suspicious of my ideas,
before they've even appeared
Your sense of humour is slightly off track,
and your jokes are frankly weird.
You have a love-hate relationship with society,
You see-saw to and fro.
You've grown up, then grown down and grown up again
More than anyone I know.
Do you believe in fate,
There's no other reason how it could be
That it's been 12 years and counting
Since someone like you has met someone like me.
Speaking of which..
I am not a nice person
However otherwise it may look.
And 50 shades of grey
was just an excerpt from my book.
I'm obsessive, I'm compulsive
I have a pathological need for space.
Everything must have its definition,
And every definition must have its place
Even my silence is chaotic,
Screaming in words I don't understand
And the only time when I feel calm
Is when you hold my hand
So I guess all I'm trying to say
In all I'm trying to do
Is I'm lucky that someone like me
Has found someone like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment