Why do people run after six-pack abs..? I'm finding it so difficult to manage one.
I'm in that phase again.. that god-awful, health - conscious phase. And I know why; my gym membership ran out last week. I haven't been to the gym in months; but since a week, I feel terrible. And fat.
I've had a vary topsy-turvy relationship with the gym so far in my life. We first hooked up around seven years ago, when I was in my 11th std. After going steady for about a year, things started getting a bit awkward. We called it off, but I guess it was never really over between us. Over the last few years, we've gotten back together and broken up more times than I wish to keep track of.
She blames me, says I've always ignored her. I maintain that I need my space. The reason doesn't really matter.
I'm back in now. Hoping, like always, that it works out this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment