A paradox at play;
Your chaos in conflict with your virtues at bay.
You're a study in scarlet.
A chessboard of sin.
Your queen mates my king and you call it a win.
A chessboard of sin.
Your queen mates my king and you call it a win.
Your 'love' is infectious
It spreads to my core.
The fever consumes me. I ask for more.
It spreads to my core.
The fever consumes me. I ask for more.
Your foreplay is on the boundaries
Of legal and sane.
You tiptoe the tightrope between excitement and pain.
Of legal and sane.
You tiptoe the tightrope between excitement and pain.
Your generosity is ambitious,
Your expectations too.
Believe in lending a hand when a finger would do.
Your expectations too.
Believe in lending a hand when a finger would do.
Your conversations - like words
Dipped in honey on my lips;
Lingers in the aftertaste of your fingertips.
Dipped in honey on my lips;
Lingers in the aftertaste of your fingertips.
Your innocence is charming,
Seductive in suspense;
The darkness inside you hidden in coy of pretense.
Seductive in suspense;
The darkness inside you hidden in coy of pretense.
Your imagination is twisted
But so is mine, it would seem.
I wonder, between us, who's the fragment of whose dream.
But so is mine, it would seem.
I wonder, between us, who's the fragment of whose dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment