I wonder what I'm waiting for
Or what I'm hesitating for.
I know now what I have to do,
Should I procrastinate for you?
To understand; or make up your mind
Who you are, by what defined.
Time is scarce and scarcer still -
Signs you're growing or ever will.
Or what I'm hesitating for.
I know now what I have to do,
Should I procrastinate for you?
To understand; or make up your mind
Who you are, by what defined.
Time is scarce and scarcer still -
Signs you're growing or ever will.
In your urge to rule the crowd,
You've let your own rebellion cloud
Your judgement, and your inner sight
You've let your own rebellion cloud
Your judgement, and your inner sight
You look for truth with reflected light.
No wonder then, in vain you wait.
For what will lies but lies illuminate?
No wonder then, in vain you wait.
For what will lies but lies illuminate?
When you seek enough for identity
You find we are all of one entity.
This paradox lies at the crux
Of our constant state of flux.
I don't know how to make you see,
The patterns forming in front of me.
You find we are all of one entity.
This paradox lies at the crux
Of our constant state of flux.
I don't know how to make you see,
The patterns forming in front of me.
If I could, I'd say you and I are done.
But I can't, for you and I are one.
But I can't, for you and I are one.
No comments:
Post a Comment