
I feel like I'v already been around the world
And nothing more I see will surprise me
Now there are no words that I haven't heard
No thoughts I haven't got inside me.
Emotions I know, they will come and go
Feelings they last a bit longer
Decisions are made and kept till they fade
From our memory to make way for something stronger.
Life goes on and on and on
And on and on until we die
Our lives will change but life remains
The same, unchanged, throughout time.
I believed, I thought, in my thoughts and God
Now I guess its just God I believe in.
Thoughts change with time as we change our minds
As the world changes while we're living.
Now every situation and every conversation
I could swear I've been through before.
Every journey's done, every day already begun
I dont think I can circle anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment