Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pointless Beliefs

I believe in miracles, and i believe in hate.
I believe in the hand of God and twists of fate.
I believe in consequences, to each just what he chose.
I believe in alien abductions and UFO's.

I believe in Atlantis, believe in heaven and hell.
I believe in crystal balls and tarot card spells.
I believe in karma, I believe in the Force.
I believe in love, marriage and divorce.

I believe in the bogeyman, hands waiting under my bed.
I believe in all the voices whispering in my head.
I believe that i can fly, I believe that I may fall.
I believe I can live without trying at all.

I believe in afterlife, I believe in effect and cause.
I believe in Einstein's theories and Murphy's laws.
I believe in time-travel, I believe what the governments say.
I believe in global warming and judgment day.

I believe this is the end, I believe I dont care.
I believe my beliefs dont matter anywhere.

No comments: