
If only I could let myself
Become what I can be
If only I could free my world
And free myself from me.
If only my thoughts and deeds would work
Without my conscious say
If only I could stop myself
From getting in the way.
I know my life is perfect
And everything is clear
If only I could look at it
Without this haze of fear.
If only I could remind myself this
Every single day
That there's nothing that I cannot do
When I'm not in the way.
2 comments:
Its not you
neither the fear of 'I'
Its when you say you cannot do
Its when you dont ask why.
So start questioning life
and search your soul
Push your might
and raise the goal.
Because perfect life is not having won
And letting oneself go
The idea is to hold on
and asking 4 more.
So lets also ask how
and make our way
the time is always now
the day is today.
There's a time and place for everything
But it never seems here and now,
There's a million things I wish to do
But I don't know when and how.
There's always a more important thing
A more urgent task at hand.
Life rushes by like a speeding train,
And I'm left where I stand.
Post a Comment